To The Right Of Rush

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Is Blogging Really Therapy??

Being a virgin to blogging until about eight hours ago, I discovered something that was quite amazing. Dispite my depression brought on by the Republicans dismal performance both at the polls, and as a party in general, I felt rather refreshed after voicing my displeasure in my inaugural blog. I would be interested if this is a natural phenomenon, or do I just take some things way too seriously?
I'm interested to see if the same can be true when my favorite football team-the Denver Broncos-get kicked in the teeth. I know that the mood around the homestead gets rather grim when events like that happen. It is my hope (not to mention my wifes also) that I may have stumbled upon something that will eleviate my pain during these times. Again-am I he only one who has had ths experience?
Blogging is something that I really never thought that I would do. But this actually kinda fun. I am open to real, honest debate on any subject-political, sports, faith, why lobster is better than steak, etc...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home