To The Right Of Rush

Friday, November 10, 2006

Little Piles

Why have we made stars out of poker players. When ESPN, Fox Sports, Travel Network, etc..., make these folks entertaining, we are showing just how desparate we are for something new.
If you don't like the weather--move!! I have to give George Carlin credit for that one, but it is so true. Don't complain about the heat if you chose to move to Phoenix.
Band Wagon fans suck. I have always been a fan of the Denver Broncos. That means that I've been the world's happiest camper, and the most pissed off person on the planet all in a week. I have to admit that it has been an explosive love affair, but I'm still there. My point, find something you Love, and stick with it.
Memo to Oakland Raider fans--they suck.
What kind of person must you be to live in space? I think about those who are on the International Space Station and try to envision what life must be like in such a confined enviroment. Granted, the view must rock, but is it really worth it?
Can a human be conceived in space? Developing in the womb in zero gravity--would that make a difference?
Political correctness will kill this nation.
More to come later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home